Wie werden die Karten in die Ladekassette eingelegt?
Quantum printers admit cards with a thickness of 0.76 mm.
- Open card feeder #1 door. A label inside it allows identification.
- Insert the cards by the packet in the feeder. Perform the operation as often as you like to obtain the required number of cards (feeder #1 capacity: 500 maximum in 0.76 mm).
- Make sure that the printable side is on the top of the cards.
- Make sure that the pile of cards is correctly lined up with the edge of the feeder.
- Take weight #1 delivered with your printer and place it on the top of the cards. There is a label on the weight for identification.
- Close the door to feeder #1.
- If necessary, open the door to card feeder #2 and insert extra cards by repeating the above operations. Weight #2 identified with a label should be placed on the top of the cards.
- When all of the cards have been inserted, make sure the doors to feeders #1 and #2 are completely closed.